- Broadband Polarization-Entangled Photon Source
- OZ Optics
This fiber-based device is a compact, robust, and alignment-free source of broadband polarization-entangled photon pairs. Based on periodically-poled silica fiber (PPSF) technology, it features turn-key, room-temperature operation, and needs little maintenance. The all-fiber design makes it environmentally stable for challenging applications such as space-based instruments. It generates high-quality polarization-entangled photon pairs at telecom wavelengths with more than 80 nm of bandwidth. This ideal entanglement source has myriad applications in quantum information processing, quantum sensing, and WDM-based quantum key distribution networks.
- Signal/Idler Degeneracy Wavelength: 1566+/2nm(typ)
- Biphoton Bandwidth(3dB)³: 80nm(typ)
- Pair-generation Rate: 2x10⁶(typ)
- Size: 39(W)x34.4(D)x8.6(H)cm